Set up an integrated infrastructure of R and Hadoop to turn your data analytics into Big Data analytics
- Write Hadoop MapReduce within R
- Learn data analytics with R and the Hadoop platform
- Handle HDFS data within R
- Understand Hadoop streaming with R
- Encode and enrich datasets into R
Big data analytics is the process of examining large amounts of data of a variety of types to uncover hidden patterns, unknown correlations, and other useful information. Such information can provide competitive advantages over rival organizations and result in business benefits, such as more effective marketing and increased revenue. New methods of working with big data, such as Hadoop and MapReduce, offer alternatives to traditional data warehousing.
Big Data Analytics with R and Hadoop is focused on the techniques of integrating R and Hadoop by various tools such as…